Bleaching my hair - anyone please answer?

Basically I've wanted to bleach my hair for ages. I've got quite dark hair as you can see from my picture. I want dark roots with bleach blonde tips. I guess to paint a pretty much perfect picture of what I'm after, here's something I cam across today www.youtube.com/watch . The lead singer and guitarist (Robb Flynn) pretty much has exactly what I want. Any advice or experiences to share?

Cheers!

Most Helpful Girl

• Do NOT do this yourself, you need to pay to have it done. Most of the bleaching/hair dye products sold in stores will give you red blonde coloring and not the white, light blonde you seek due to the darkness of your natural hair.

What Girls Said 3

• I prefer when guys keep their original hair color.. But that's just my opinion.

• Nah, don't do it. I like your hair as its right now. i like the texture to, any secrets huh?

• Honestly, I think dark hair really suits you and you look quite handsome with it.

What Guys Said 1

• Would look hot but pretty camp x