What types of shots do I need to take for a model application?

I have been recommended to try modelling and I'm going to apply to a modelling agency. It said to send 2-5 pictures of yourself & one needs to be a close up//Head shot. I was curious on what types of shots that could be taken to send to this agency.

Thankyou :)

Most Helpful Guy

• Close ups are good but I think it is best if you go to the agency yourself and talk to one of the recruiters or talk to one of their photographers to get his opinion. Because it is not all about the face, you need to have nice features and there are certain ways to point them. Physique is also important, your height your overall body size. So, best thing go talk to some photographer that what sort of shots will suit you and go for it. Good Luck :)

• This agency isn't strict about height, they have a child agency (u16) but yeah, I think the body size will kind of annoy me :( Thank you:)

• Don't worry about your body size in under 16 category I think. Unless you are really over size, because people have belly fat at your age, it will go away when you grow older. So, do not worry much. Cheerio :)

What Guys Said 1

• Take a side, front and good rear in jeans or shorts. If the modeling agency wants money they are not an agency and you may look outside the USA but pay attention to proper protocal and aware of moral turpitude when looking outside the USA.

It should go without saying that ink is a no no in all major firms.

What Girls Said 4

• You should do one showing your body figure, like a stand up one. Also a seduction one, but not a cheap one. and search online models and to take some ideas

• It depens wot agency it is babe xxx

• Here you go, google has great examples :)

www.google.com/search

• Close up shots of your face