Do eyeglasses make guys less attractive?

so i've recently bought glasses since i have poor vision, i chose them based on the tutorials that i found on the internet so i figured i ended up choosing the right pair for my face shape and for my perspective i think they suit me so my question is: are glasses a turn off for you ladies? for me i love glasses on women they make them look even more beautiful!

• guys in glasses are hot
  • i don't find a difference
  • guys with glasses are less attractive

Most Helpful Girl

What Girls Said 7

• I don't know about other people but I kind of dig eyeglasses.

• if the shape fits your face then its cool :D

• Hell, no! I mean, your glasses need to look cool (like, not frameless or super-tiny), but I've had crushes on a lot of guys with glasses. I don't know what it is, but it's definitely cute.

• Some guys look sexy with them :)

• I find glasses on men to be a huge turn on

• Some guys with guys are lookers :)

• Guys in glasses are h-o-t! ;) (my boyfriend wears glasses haha). But guys without glasses are equally as hot :)

What Guys Said 6

• I don't think it makes a difference to girls really. If a girl sees the glasses and is put off I say it's her loss. Maybe take a female friend with you the next time you get some frames so she can help you choose...

• personaly i have compared myself with and without glasses, and withut i look better LOL

• I hope for the day when people who need glasses stop giving more than half a shit about whether it affects their attractiveness, I know some people who need glasses but don't wear them for all the wrong reasons.

• If girls don't like a guy with glasses, then they have a problem and are retarded. You need glasses to see, for God's sake!!!

• i used to think i looked better without, now after wearing for so long, it looks weird.

• No. But if they're wearing glasses they don't really need because they are stupid and pretentious then yes! Especially the ones that don't even have lenses.

• You aren't making a lick of sense, type more clearly.

• The answer to the question "Do eyeglasses make guys less attractive?" is no. But if a guy doesn't really need glasses and wears them because they have an affectation, then the answer to the aforementioned question is yes.