Has anybody tried peppermint water as a hair mist or second day hair refreshener?

I was just curious because my curls get really bad after they get dry even do I used devacurl my hair looks nothing like the models.

Updates:
I need a satin pillowcase I been meaning to buy one for awhile now

0|0
4|0

Most Helpful Girl

• use aloe vera juice instead.

1|0
    0|0
    • I tried that before and it made a mess on my hair it look like I had dandruff.

• Show All
    • you're welcome. be sure to use it as you would conditioner. rinse with cool water afterwords.

• No worries I always shower with cold water :)

What Guys Said 0

No guys shared opinions.

What Girls Said 3

• I had naturally wavy hair! But that sounds interesting! I've never tried peppermint water, but I've heard that lemon water to tame frizz and add extra shine.

1|0
    0|0
  • hi! :D
    i have curly hair and i like to believe i know a thing or two about curls :P

first things first, can you tell me a bit about your hair routine?

0|0
    0|0
    • I use devacurl line no poo one condition and the light defining gel I use a t shirt and I let my hair air dry and when I deep condition I use mayo or coconut oil.

• Show All
    • Don't get me wrong I love my curls I think I'm one of the few girls who grew up loving her curls I never had one bad comment or a traumatic experience instead people who get mad when my hair was straight I just don't get why theirs look nothing like mine they say its frizz free and their curls look together and mine not after I follow the steps.

• thats great then lol

and im not really sure :3

• no I never tried that

0|0
    0|0