Which music diva do you prefer Mariah Carey or Beyonce? Why?

title says it all!! GAGers! which music dive do you prefer? Mariah Carey or Beyonce? also why?
4.bp.blogspot.com/.../beyonce.png
hypetrak.com/.../...belong-together-siik-remix.jpg

sounds like Beyonce wins

Most Helpful Girl

• Mariah Carey at her peak had a greater voice than Beyonce on her best day. And she has better songs. Beyonce is talented but she doesn't have music that will be relevant later. No classic songs like "All I want for Christmas" or "Hero". She's more popular than her body of work.

What Guys Said 18

What Girls Said 15

• Well to be honest I did use to be a big fan of Mariah amd her songs when I was growing up, but it's not like I knew about her when Ishe first came out or her original songs, and even no I'm not a big fan of hers once again.

As for Beyoncé who doesn't know if her? But besides that yes I love her music I grew up listening to her when she was a member of Destiny's Child and even when she went solo she just shined even more. I know just abut all of her songs and love all of them. But over all I've never been an obsessed fan of hers and I'm actually loosing beginnig to like her less and less as well because she doesn't even sing anymore now she just "tires to" rap and she's not very good at it.

But if I had to choose I think it's clear that Beyoncé wins this battle no doubt.

• I love Mariah, zombiebabe... her music is fantastic, her voice is that of an angel. I do like Beyonce, however, I have to admit, she is just not a singer, but a great Actress as well. xx

• Now? Beyoncé. However Mariah in her prime... one of the greatest to ever do it!

Her most recent performance damn near made me cry. Nick cannon used his dick as a straw to suck up all her talent.

• Beyonce! I grew up with her in my household and have been a fan since I was a baby. :)

• Man you should have included a poll

• Beyonce, Mariah isn't doing the same as before in my opinion and Beyonce is just a more powerful singer

• I prefer Beyonce.

• Mariah Carey, she's my favorite artist, and has such an amazing voice, though Beyonce is on point too:) I love them both!

• MC used to be the bomb back in the day.

• Mariah Carey! :D I love her music much more than Beyonce.

• Beyoncé all the way. She's an icon.

• Beyonce cause she's down to earth

• Beyonce although I use to love Mariah. She sings and dance.

• I like em both but I like Mariah's voice better.

• I dislike both of them. I'm out