Should I cut it? helppp!!!?

I always wanted to try a shorter hair style like rihanna. But... I'm scared to cut my hair. I always wore long weave. I'm getting tired of it. Its getting old. I wanna try something new. I know that if I cut my hair there's no going back if I don't like it. What should I do?

Most Helpful Girl

• Just try it. You might look good, you might not, you might love it, you might hate. You'll never know until you try. Hair always grows back. I know this wrll, I've had my hair almost every way under the sun with the exception of a buzz cut. Just go for it. Keep in mind, a lot less guys are attracted to short hair. You'll always wonder if you don't try. If you don't like it, it'll grow back and you'll be able to say "been there, done that."

What Guys Said 2

• I was scared when I saw the title because I didn't know what to expect... Personally I like long hair on women but it's your choice actually. You could also post some photos here for us to see it (without showing your face if you don't want to)

• If you really want to cut your hair, then just cut it. It's okay, your hair will grow back eventually. But if it really ends up a failure, just wear a wig. :)

What Girls Said 1

• I know how tough that decision is! But then its only your hair, I think you should go for it... you are at the right age to experiment :)