How often should men get a hair cut?

Believe it or not, I'm new to hair cuts (my mom does it twice a year). If I want to do it more regularly just to stay um, more better looking, more maintained, how often should I get a hair cut?

Most Helpful Girl

• once a month

What Girls Said 0

What Guys Said 7

• Every 9 months

• Depends on what style and length you like on yourself. I get mine once a month.

• I get mine every two weeks.

• Every 4-8 weeks? Depends on how long your style is, the shorter it is, the more often it needs trimming.

• Whenever it becomes longer than you want it to be and/or when it begins to look scruffy.
    For some that might be every week, for others six months.

• Depends on your haircut but not longer than once a month even if you have long hair or want to grow your hair longer you need to visit your barber to keep it in shape.
    For me I visit every two weeks because my hairstyle is undercut now and get out of shape fast, if it wasn't about money then I would visit every week.

• I get a hair cut weekly.