Should I pierce my back dimples?

I'm genuinely so torn, I really want to get it pierced, but at the same time I don't. What do you think? ahaha

Thank you:)

• Yes
  • No
update guys, I don't think I'm going to get it done:) thank you everyone though, it's much appreciated!

Most Helpful Guy

• Don't let other people decide something like this for you, if you think it's worth spending money on then go for it.

What Guys Said 2

• Why on Earth would you want to do that?

• I'm not sure tbh, I'm kind of looking for something a little unique tbh, but I'm not sure whether I should go through with it.

• and I just realised I said to be honest twice in one sentence without realising, ahaha

• I think you're attractive but you really dont need that tbh! :)

What Girls Said 6

• I think they're really cute

• You're skinny enough that they would look good on you.

• I don't really see the point. The only time anyone would ever be able to even see the piercing is if you had on a bikini or something. And back dimples are noticeable/visible enough, not there's really no point in putting a piercing in them.

• I think those type of piercings are called Surface Piercings. They grow out and leave scars like eyebrows, back of the neck, basically anywhere you are in the surface flesh. They are quite notoriously tricky to heal so I've heard as the body's natural reaction is to try and expell the foreign body. Read up on it a lot before deciding.

• Yeah, that's what I'm going to do, I don't want to jump into anything without getting second opinions and a clear perspective on the whole thing. Thank you though:)

• I don't think back dimples would look that great but I've seen some on hip bones & collar bones that look nice.

• They can look okay.
    But you know you'll have to redo them in like, a year ish?

• really, why's that? have you had them done? or do you know someone that's had it done?

• Thats a really valid point, thank you for
      your contribution I really appreciate it:)

• No problem!

• No you shouldn't