Should I die my hair blue?

Should I die my hair blue? :)

• Yup
  • Nope
  • Blue?
  • Yuuuuusssss blue all the way :)

Most Helpful Guy

• Wouldn't that be a little too much blue?

What Guys Said 10

• God no.

I can't stand when girls dye their hair a color like that. I'm not a fan of dying your hair to begin with, but when girls dye it to be one of the colors of the rainbow... so bad. It's unnatural, and it's obvious

• No right now your eyes have a great contrast compared to everything else about you and brings attention to it. If you dye your hair blue too you eyes lose their appeal

• Blue? Kinda weird I think. If it'll make you happy go ahead. Just make sure you won't do something you'll regret later.

• I'm sure you'd be beautiful then. AND you're strikingly beautiful now. Which makes the effort a lateral move to achieve what you already have. Then comes the question of is it even worth it, if all you end up is the same, simply frick'n beautiful. Economics says why waste time it with it, if you end up there anyway. :)

• Yes. "Dye" it blue.

• I think it looks good the way it is

• No, don't dye it blue, besides, it looks great the way it is

• Nah i dont think so, thats just pushing it the blonde suits you more

• lol blue on blue eyes? Could work.

• If you want it to look Smurfalicious you could. Smurfy answer eh?

What Girls Said 10

• Go ahead and colour your hair blue but you'd have to get it touched up frequently, if you have the money for it, do it. But please do not buy drugstore colour.. It's terrible
    I'm in school for hairstyling, buying drugstore colour is not a good idea

• Sure, go for it if you want to. But be careful because non-permanent hair colors can fade easily.

• I love your natural hair! But if you want to play around I would suggest doing like a dip dye thing on the ends - that way you don't have to deal with regrowth and I think it will just look better :)

• I'm conflicted. You'd look amazing with blue hair, like it would really compliment your eyes! But- you look absolutely beautiful right now. So hmmm... up to you lol

• i love blue! i did! on my ends and when it faded it turned a lovely dark seaweed green! both colors were so pretty!

• Blue hair? Blue? What sort of blue?

• I don't recommend that, i dyed blue, and then when i wanted to dye it something else, the blue was so god damn hard to get off... Never again.

• Uhmm highlights would be fine but blue all the way? I don't think so.

• You are young and pretty girl. Have fun and play with your looks now. Go for it

• I'd do black