What is Victoria's Secret? Her secret?

I know it's a women's lingerie company or business.
What I'm asking is what secret she has. It's her "Secret". Anyone know what that secret is?

0|0
4|5

Most Helpful Girl

• She's a whore who's making a profit off of sexually exploiting women. But wait... it's just lingerie so i could be mistaken. Not like they're in the nude in the comercials and fashion shows.
    Why would you wear bling and wings on/with your bra and panties though?

0|1
    0|0
    • Lol thanks for MH! And it's *commercials* for the spelling blunder.

What Girls Said 3

What Guys Said 5

• She is training a secret army of squirrels to unleash against the corrupt governments of the world and install herself as the supreme ruler of humanity.

Oh, and they all wear thongs and padded bras.

0|0
    0|0
  • "So who is Victoria? Since the first stores were designed to resemble Victorian boudoirs, the company’s namesake is England’s long-reigning 19th-century monarch, Queen Victoria. She and husband Prince Albert played “hide the scepter” enough times to produce nine children before his unexpected death in 1861 threw her into a state of profound mourning that lasted until her own death 40 years later.

Despite this climate, fashions of the day included the corset, a sexually charged garment that embellished a woman’s curves above and below the waist. So what, then, was the Queen’s secret? Was she a royal horndog? Did she love a carriage quickie? Was the prim former princess a party-girl, always shouting for Prince Albert to get out of the can and into her Very Sexy chiffon bloomers? We’ll never know. I suppose that’s why it’s a secret."

0|0
    0|0
  • Her secret is how the hell she gets women to pay $30 for $2 of fabric!

What a great business model.

rs1img.memecdn.com/damn-so-hot_o_1060964.jpg

0|0
    0|0
  • I can't tell you, it's a secret

0|0
    0|0
  • Nothing, it just sounds fancy and sophisticated.

0|0
    0|0