Colored contacts? Do you recommended them?

OK so I really want these contacts that will change the color of my eyes. So has anyone used those and do they work? Also do they cause any damage? Because I do not want to take any chances especially since my eyes are bad enough. Also are they safe to wear with glasses?

• There good, i recommended them!
  • No there a bad product!
  • I don't know never used them!

Most Helpful Guy

• They're fine. They're not going to harm your eyes or anything. And if that's what you're into, then feel free to wear them.

I don't think you'll need to wear glasses if you have your contacts in though. I mean, the whole point of contacts is so that you don't need to wear glasses haha

• Well they won't help me see better. I just want them to color my eyes.

• Ohh.. well if that's what you're in to, then all the power to you!

• Alright thanks!

What Guys Said 3

• My cousin had colored contact lens and after while she went back
    to the plain ones / glasses cause I guess they didn't work for her
    she got brown eyes but it's hard to learn how to put them in
    than you can forget and fall sleep with them in too

• if i knew how to put on contacts, i'd like to have yellow eyes LOL

• Lol it sucks putting them in!

• I tried them before but they were uncomfortable like they were textured and I could feel it.

What Girls Said 7

• If your eyes are bad enough, then I'd suggest you not to take your chances. I tried wearing colored contacts (the expensive ones) when I was younger and they kind of messed with my eyes. They were also kind of uncomfortable. Do whatever you want, it's your choice, but I'd suggest you not to since I had a bad experience with them.

• no i dont. coloured contacts are an illusion, and i dont enjoy interacting with an illusion.

• What do you mean? Not one's with designs just plain color.

• Oh well I don't care about that shit

• haha of course u dont.

• When you say 'bad' enough are you talking about sight or the iris colour? I would assume they are safe with glasses because they are not contact lenses but coloured lenses. Go see an optometrist and for my personal opinion I don't really understand the concept of why people want to change their eye colour so I find it unusual and maybe it is more acceptable for creative people and actors.

• I talking sight. But thank you! And I guess I want them because I love my eyes I just find brown to plain for me. But it great on other people!

• I think it depends on the person, I have two friends who wear blue contacts on their brown eyes. One of them looked natural until she told me they were contacts, the other always looked like something was wrong with her eyes. Now that I think about it she looked like she was high. Changing the eye color is a huge change, at least in my opinion since I always look people in the eye. Fortunately it's just contacts and you can always take them out if you don't like them ^^

• they tend to make people look a bit zombie-ish.

• No they look fake and cheap

• They're fun