Which shade of blonde should I dye my hair? I want a change :) 👍?

• Pic 1
  • Pic 2
  • Pic 3
  • Pic 4
  • Pic 5

Most Helpful Girl

• Voted C. I think the 3rd link can totally compliment your skin complexion and the color of your eyes.

What Guys Said 2

• Use original original color of your hairs. it would be most compatible with your skin tone.

• Whatever looks the most natural but I suggest leaving it. I am not a fan of fake color hair and most men feel the same.

• True
      I'm naturally blonde tho

• Because I wanted a change back then

• Well remember guys like natural and I bet your hair looks great natural.

What Girls Said 5

• the third and first are good. the fourth is nice too. my favorite is the third. i really don't like the second, i think it is too light for you with your skin tone. but i think the third would look really nice :)

• Thanks :) the other girl said the same thing

• If you're going to go blonde, I would say you should definitely choose the 3rd one. You already have dark hair, so you could maybe do kind of an ombre so that it won't look weirdly fake. You're really pretty and with that hair, going blonde would for sure be change but I bet it will look great!

• i voted for pic 3.. i think it will suit you best

• the 3rd pic looks the best. it looks the most natural, and it'd go well with your skin tone for sure. i like that a lot

• I would either say the third or the first pic. It seems it would be better for you hair since they are darker blondes. You wouldn't have to bleach it as much, so it would be less damaging.