Which is the most expensive apparel/clothing you bought?

It maybe just a top or the whole suit or maybe shoes. So which one (single item only) is the most expensive clothing item you've bought in your life.

For me I recently bought a blazer which costed me around $170. (my most expensive clothing purchase)
http://i62.tinypic.com/2z4inx1.jpg
Louis Philippe Velvet Steven Blazer.

Picture is recommended in your opinion.

Most Helpful Girl

• I got a custom made dress.. It was for the races (horse races, big event here) and I was in the V. I. P section, I took my mum along and her friends from work.. the dress to get it made from scratch including GST cost me $446.00 (the lady had 9 days to make it for me πŸ™ˆ) she got it done and I was so happy.. Received so much compliments.. #oneofakind
    YAY! Excuse the hair colour lol I change it A LOT πŸ™ˆ

http://i59.tinypic.com/2jeprgm.jpg

And mum! (Lol I'm so god damn taller then her πŸ™ˆ)
    http://i62.tinypic.com/e7gyzs.jpg

• @misscoffeehead

Wow, lovely dress miss... Absolutely worth 446

Looking very sophisticated

• Wowwww quite a knockout ;)

• @kain7th lol you didn't need to comment on it lmfao

Most Helpful Guy

• Probably my Columbia down winter coat, which was $200 or so. It doesn't fit as well as it did (lost weight) but at least I didn't throw down $700 on a Canada Goose coat and have that not fit!

What Girls Said 7

• Clothing? Uh... do cowboy boots count? They were a modest $180. But my mother reimbursed me so I don't think it really counts :p

My boyfriend's mother up and dropped $1,400 on him once though for a suit. And she acted like it was nothing. I just about had a heart attack lol

I'd post pictures but I don't have one of my boots anymore... or of his suit.

• I think your BF's mother is insanely rich o. O
      Can you mention anything other than these boots? :)

• She's an accountant and his dad is a lawyer. And I'm really not into clothes. I spent more on shavings for my horse's bedding than I ever have on an article of clothing haha.

• Okay thanks for your opinion :)

• I never bought expensive clothing. The only expensive clothing I got was given from family members, especially my mom and auntie.

• I'm asking for 'the most expensive' you bought. It can be under $50. I myself doesn't buys too expensive clothes :)

• Wait I did wear it one time. I was role-playing with my ex at the time. I was a 1950s housewife... and yeah.

• Cool ! :)
      I wish that your dress doesn't still has the tags on it. :D

• A $49.00 ghillie suit (like the one in the photo) for my daughter. I could have made her one instead.

cdn2.bigcommerce.com/.../100-0070x.jpg

• A dress, $350. It was for a wedding.

• My Doc Martens that I don't even wear. I know you said apparel/clothing so please forgive me lol

• No, shoes are also welcomed (read description).
      Price & Picture are recommended (if possible).
      by the way your previous profile picture suits better. :)

• $12,000 a ring, and I LOVE it! 😁

• Can you mention clothing?

• They taught me well. I have never borrowed money from my parents after age 18. They were good parents because they taught me well how to handle my finances and to have a good work ethic ;)

• Well I think I was right to afraid then. :D

• The most expensive thing I bought were my doc marten boots

What Guys Said 4

• Leaving suits out of it and going with everyday clothes, I'd probably say my most expensive purchase was a nice Patagonia jacket a couple of years ago.

I don't spend lots of money on brand name stuff often (I like to buy quality, though), and this particular jacket was about $150 or so.

• i'd not buy any clothing/footware that costs more than $50... it's ridiculous to spend money on clothes in my opinion, unless yu're very rich

• Exactly! But I think shoes which costs more than $50 are worth their price.

• Probably spending around 550 -600 on a pair of hugo boss shoes

Well worth the money in my opinion

• I have a pair of Bruno Magli shoes I got on sale for 800 but I have a few suits that retail for over 2k a piece. I once bought a belt for my x fiancΓ© that was originally over 8k but I got it for a pretty good price.

• These things are very expensive!

• Wow! by the way thanks for your opinion :)

• Anytime my friend. Cheers