Do guys care if a girl never wears a dress or skirt? is it harder to notice her?

i dont know if this question is weird or sucks but is it harder for a guy to feel attracted to a girl if he never sees her dolled up. or wearing skirts or dresses?

Most Helpful Guy

What Guys Said 5

• I prefer a girl that dresses more like a tomboy. Dresses and skirts are nice sometimes, but not on a regular basis for me. I don't need a girly girl that take forever to get ready and is all about her looks.

• I don't really care. I hardly notice what a girl is wearing in most of the situations, I pay attention to her and not to her clothes.

• I can't completely say never, but personally I would see myself having a hard time being with a girl who never dressed up nicely.

• Yes because I can only see tomboys as friends. sorry I don't mean to be offensive but this is my opinion

• doesn't really signify a girl is a tomboy just because she doesn't wear skirts or dresses

• But in my mind in order to be truly girly she has to

• Well, personally it would make it easier for me to notice her if she wore skirts or dresses.

What Girls Said 5

• I think guys probably notice it when a girl dresses up. And if he finds her attractive, he will especially notice
    But most of the times, guys tend not to realise or care much.

• I don't wear dresses or skirts, I usually still get guys talking to me, some guys don't care about how a girl is dressed

• My guy never saw me in a dress yet he said "you'd look sexy. I promise. You'd look sexy in a dress."

• awh to cute

• He also said "I like those jeans that are really tight on your butt and hip area. Screw skirts!"

• Which is good because I hate skirts and own none

• Some guys don't care much about what a girl wears, unless it is attractive of on her or whatever then maybe they'll take notice. I wear what I want.

• Stuff what boys think. Dress how you want to! As long as you look nice and clean, who cares if you wear dresses or not!