What do you think of me based on my looks?

I'm bisexual and people say this is obvious from my looks and I'll only attract women, is this true from my looks? Do I look lesbian? Am I attractive? What's good and bad about my looks?

I'm 17 by the way.

Would you guess I liked women from sight alone?

Most Helpful Guy

• Empathic, extrovert

What Guys Said 12

• I'd think its more about your attitude than looks. like @bigbulge said..."ur fine" at least i think thats what he meant. Your attitude on the other hand can drive guys away. this better not be some ego boost.

• you dont look like a lesbian but i can understand other girls because you look beautifull. and its good for you that girls like you because your bi, so i only see positive things :)

• you look attractive, but how can they say you look bisexual?

• I don't think there is a way to look like a lesbian until it is written on the face.

• very nice green eyes :)

• You seem smart, judging by your grammar. If you hadn't of told me you were bi I wouldn't have guessed. But, I don't judge if you're bi, straight whatever. You're gorgeous, no doubt. The best thing about you is you're pale. Like me. c: I can't stand those slutty teens who are like orange I had a few of them at my school. They're thicker than bricks, moany and their voices are just the worst. I also like your rosy cheeks, they're cute.

• that you look older than 18 :-P

• You are adorable! You don't have to worry. It's so hard to tell who looks lesbian these days. Years ago here in the US it was a woman that looked like Tom Petty. Now it's just not easy to say "hey, check out that cute bi girl"

• Hey id date u so ur fine

• My first impression about you know is that you care more about looks than you do about personality.

• nice expressive eyes..

i don't get how somebody could look lesbian though, other than stereotypes and you're not butch... lol..

• You do not look like a lesbian

What Girls Said 6

• You are attractive. You look like you are spunk or saucy lol how ever you'd like to phrase that, I don't know. Your looks showing that you are bi? I don't really see that. Perhaps because you don't look super feminine?

• There's no such thing as looking 'gay' and whatnot. When people hear of someone's orientation they usually make such remarks.

But anyway, that aside, you look attractive :) No need to worry :)

• You're very beautiful and I could see both genders showing interest

• No. Its what you feel that attract others to u.

• You are gorgeous! If you ever come to NY, Please let me know.

• ehh, now that you say that, i can kinda see it. but i think both genders would be attracted to you. i dont think you really look like a lesbian. i think you're very pretty. you have a nice face shape and nice eyes. and your hair is cute as fuck!!