Given a choice would you pick a iPhone 6 or iPhone 6 plus?

So guys and girls will you choose iPhone 6 over iPhone 6 plus or other way round? (If both have same MRSP)

I think iPhone 6 a five incher should be for guys (easy to carry) and iPhone 6 plus or any thing above 5 inch is for girls they can carry it in purse.

• iphone 6
  • iPhone 6 plus

Most Helpful Girl

• I would stick with the iPhone 5 namely because the 6 bends in your pocket where it is made out of aluminum 😒 Its not a good thing!

• I agree - I upgraded from the iPhone 5 to the 5S instead of the 6 because it felt too big, and I was worried about it bending in my pocket. Almost everyone I know who has the iPhone 6 says that it just feels too bulky in their hands, and that they wish they would have stuck with the 5S.

What Girls Said 0

What Guys Said 5

• Definitely the 6. The Plus is too big to be convenient as a phone but not big enough to work as a tablet.

• The plus seems too big for my tastes.

• I would go with the 6, plus is nice to have though. Although i got an LG G3 as my new phone over the iPhone and I love it 10x more

• Neither... Samsung Galaxy note 4 for me please.

• A turd sandwich