BODY ART? do you have any? what/where?

do you have any piercing and/or tattoos?
share pics if you can.

• piercings. how many/where?
    36% (4)15% (2)25% (6)Vote
  • tattoos. what of?
    27% (3)0% (0)12% (3)Vote
  • piercings and tattoos.
    27% (3)0% (0)12% (3)Vote
  • something other than piercings and tattoos. what?
    0% (0)0% (0)0% (0)Vote
  • none at all. do you want?
    10% (1)85% (11)51% (12)Vote
And you are? I'm a GirlI'm a Guy
Updates:
so, it seems the ladies of GAG are more hardcore than the guys. ;)

0|0
10|13

Most Helpful Guy

What Guys Said 12

• I've got a.45 tattooed on my chest, girls find it a turn on.

0|0
    1|0
  • No tattoos or piercings here.

Nothing against them, but I was never able to decide on something that would be so permanent.

It's like being married to a piece of artwork with no possibility of divorce!

What do you have?

1|0
    0|0
    • great anology!

• Show All
    • ha, I used to hangout at a tattoo shop after becoming friends with a guy I wanted to tattoo me... they offered to teach me at a point but too paranoid being that close to others blood squirting at me. I do however enjoy watching a tattoo artist work. I also like the buzzing noise (:

• Well, you like a lot of weird stuff. No surprises there!

• I have no tattoos and/or piercings. I'm not really into either, so I have no immediate plans to get pierced or inked.

0|1
    0|0
  • I had both ears pierced when I was 13 but one side got infected. I got it re-pierced, but I took them out last year.
    I may get a tattoo but I don't know what to get.

1|0
    0|0
    • I used to really want a tattoo. I figured if I continued to want the same thing for more than a year, ok I was ready, but I kept changing my mind. lol

• i have pierced my ears but i don't wear earings currently.

0|0
    0|0
  • I used to have both nipples pierced. You know, in the 90s.

I don't have them in any more.

0|0
    0|0
  • I've got a blank canvas

0|0
    0|0
  • My sister drew a flower on my cheek... if that counts.

1|0
    0|0
  • I don't have any tattoos or piercings.

0|0
    0|0
  • I have ear piercings, but I dont wear jewelry in them anymore.

0|0
    0|0
  • No piercing no tattoos, i prefer a nice watch with a nice chain.

0|0
    0|0
  • No I'm and artist, not a canvas.

0|0
    0|0

What Girls Said 10

• 1 piercing in each ear and I also have my lower lip pierced.

1|0
    0|0
  • I have two tattoos: one on my face near my left eye (it can bee seen only with and special device), and a QR/Barcode on the back of my neck.

1|0
    0|0
  • I only have piercings in my ears. 4 in my right, 1 in my left.
    I have 3 tattoos. And ensō on my wrist. A heather on my shoulder/chest/underarm bit - hard to describe lol, basically the side of my boob up. And a Paisley pattern on my ankle.

0|0
    0|0
  • I have a tattoo on my hip of a dream catcher and it says "dream as if you'll live forever, live as if you'll die tomorrow". I used to have my belly button pierced but I took it out less than a year after I got it.

1|0
    0|0
  • I have no Tattoos and two piercing nose and belly button

1|0
    0|0
  • One tattoo that I hate - stupid decision when I was 20. I also have my ears double pierced, but for about 5 years, I had my nose pierced. I also had my bellybutton pierced when I was in high school

0|1
    0|0
    • I had my belly done twice at 18. I thought I was so hardcore, lol.

• Oh I thought I was so hot. My mom actually took me to get it pierced after I made Varsity Cheerleading... looking back on it now, I can't help but wonder what she was thinking. It got infected and ripped out in the shower. I still have a scar, haha. Ahh, the days when my biggest problem was matching the stone in my belly button ring to the obnoxious color of my sparkly eye shadow...

• I upvoted you, not because I agree with piercings or tattoos, but because I loved your telling of it all!

• No I don't have any

0|1
    0|0
  • None at all. It doesn't appeal to me.

0|1
    0|0
  • I have 4 piercings in my right ear and 1in my left ear. I have both nipples pierced and a septum and one in the tounge

0|0
    0|0
  • used to have angel bites now i have snake bites. i have 3 tattoos honesty key on wrist heart with flames on my thigh and a black light on on my lower back on the right (dont remember what it is) lol oops.

0|0
    0|0