Beauty and makeup question?

What do you guys think about it? Do you think it's false advertising. I mean makeup makes things pretty and hides the blemishes but ironically it makes your skin age faster. Do you use makeup and if so how much?

I found this site out and this question came to mind.

www.buzzfeed.com/.../makeup-before-and-afters

Most Helpful Girl

• I wear makeup to make me feel more confident & because my skin isn't great (it isn't really bad or anything, but it's not great) & it evens out my complexion & enhances beauty. I wear face makeup & eye makeup most days, though my eye makeup is more natural.

What Girls Said 4

• I wear make-up. By some people's standards it would be considered a fair amount, but I wear a more natural look. Also, I take very good care of my skin, probably more so than most people I know who don't wear make-up.

I look better on it, but I wouldn't consider it false advertising. I've never really got that complaint. If someone looks good, the way they are (whether natural or not), then they look good.

• I use very little makeup. I only apply mascara to elongate my lashes, a little bit of blush, and a nice color or lipstick or lip gloss. It does make one age faster, especially of women don't wash their face before going to bed. I go for the natural look usually, but most of the time I'm not wearing any. The only exception is if I'm going to a big event; I put more effort like applying eyeshadow. I think makeup should be used to enhance the beauty not cover who you really are under loads of different products.

• I sometimes wear eyeliner. I really don't have the time or energy to put so much effort on make up. I think it is false advertising, depending on how much she uses and what she does. There are girls who can make themselves look like Angelina Jolie just with make up.

• I never wear makeup but soon I'll start to wear it and do if just for fun by myself to play around with it

What Guys Said 1

• I've seen girls in makeup that I thought were beautiful, I've seen girls without makeup that I thought were beautiful. I've seen girls that don't have a dang clue what they're doing and they look awful, and I know girls who would be greatly helped with a touch of it. I think that in the right setting, makeup can be great, but don't go overboard with it. I've never seen a girl with makeup that I thought looked great, and then when she washed it off I was like, "dang she needs some permanent stuff." So yeah, it can grab people's attention, but I don't feel it's really necessary.