Can you wear gold and silver together?

I have a gloden watch and I have recently received a silver bracelet. They both mean a lot to me as they were gifts from someone special. Can I wear the watch on one wrist and the bracelet on the other or is it going to look bad?

Most Helpful Girl

• Yeah, it's called mixing metals. Look up some pictures on Pinterest to help you understand the rules so it doesn't look back

What Guys Said 1

• It doesn't look classy to me but then I'm old fashioned.

What Girls Said 3

• if it is special to you and dare to your heart wear it, who cares...

but

in fashion sense, those two colors are not a good combo. :)

• Personally, I don't like the way it looks. But if they mean something to you, then wear them or alternate the days you wear them, one day wear the bracelet and the next wear the watch

• Personally, I would think it would look weird, as you are having one item on one wrist and other on the another wrist. (No matter what are the colors)
    Not saying that you can 't wear both items but do it on the same wrist and maybe somehow combine the two items together.