What do you think about this hairstyle? I want to try something different?

I want to shave the side of my head similar to these images. I have really long hair it's a reddish brown color, it touches my butt. I don't want to cut my hair because I love the length. I always get ton of compliments on my hair. So I'm thinking of shaving the side. What are your thoughts about this hairstyle :)

https://www.pinterest.com/pin/290341507200847821/

s-media-cache-ak0.pinimg.com/.../...607a1e2b81.jpg

s-media-cache-ak0.pinimg.com/.../...00ac8fba12.jpg

Most Helpful Girl

What Guys Said 3

• It depends on if it looks good on you and if you feel happy with that style.

• It looks good, but I don't know if it'll look good on you.

• If you do it I'll marry you

What Girls Said 4

• Honestly it all depends how you look. It suits certain people but why not ask your hairstylist if it would look nice or not

• I have, he said it would look nice, with my color and all. I'm just nervous since its my hair I'm cutting haha

• Lol then do it ! It'll grow back

• I used to cut my hair like that in high school. It was fun but when it grew back out there was a really tough time getting it to look decent. But if you have the right look its hot!

• Yeah I've always had "safe" hairstyles. I want to spice it up a bit :) I'm going to try it out. It grows back anyways :)

• Go for it! You rock it girl... ;)

• Thank you! ☺️

• nah... i dont like it personally

• I respect your opinion. Thanks for answering 😊

• thank you for being nice! :D

• Mine is the same and I hate it. It's going to look stupid growing it out too :( wish I'd not had it dobe and tbh I'm used to having crazy hairstyles

• How much did you shave off? My hair grows really fast, also I want go be able to part my hair and straighten it were you can't tell I have it was shaven off.