Black Skinny jeans, black v-neck, black infinity scarf, and tan combat boots, okay for rock concert?

My fiance and I are going to a HIM/ Motionless in White concert and I don't know what to wear. It's my first concert. So I was thinking of black skinny jeans, a black long sleeve v neck, a black infinity scarf, and tan combat boots. Just something simple.

Most Helpful Girl

• god damn i love HIM and motionless in white, and your outfit sounds cute. it might get a big hot inside the venue where they are playing, but i think you're going to look great. have fun!

• I've wanted to see HIM since I was in middle school. This concert is going to be a dream come true. Can't wait!

What Guys Said 2

• It doesn't matter what you wear to a concert. You're there for the music, not a fashion show!

• There's nothing wrong with wanting to look decent while I'm there.

• also, you may want to avoid wearing anything you really care about to a show, as if may get destroyed.

• You know what? Just go flannel. Nothing but flannel. Pretend it's 1991.

• Tan boots threw me. I was expecting black boots. Your outfit sounds cool. But wear whatever you want, that can withstand the perils of a rock show.

What Girls Said 6

• Sounds pretty good to me. But if I were you I'd wear a scarf of a different color.

• Hmm maybe a different color scarf? What's the point on wearing black on black lol. But whatever makes you feel confident & not to hot if your going to be dancing and pressed against other people.

• I agree. Get a scarf that has a little tan in it to bring it all together.

• I would have preferred to get a tan scarf but I haven't been able to find one anywhere =/

• One your lucky as fuck two wear black boots maybe try to wear all black and don't wear the scarf if you have long hair I suggest bangs pulled over eye and your hair down I hope you have fun

• I have been to many motionless concerts and I wouldn't suggest wearing a scarf. Just wear whatever makes you feel good. . I love your music taste by the way and enjoy the concert :D

• sounds cute

• sure, as long as everything's black.