Ladies... if it was legal, would you go topless often?

• Yes, as often as I could.
  • Yes, once in a while
  • No, not interested in going topless.
  • See answers

Most Helpful Girl

• The more I think about this law, the more it seems to fall apart. How do you enforce it? What about people who blur the gender lines? Say if an extremely convincing, yet pre-op MTF transgirl was walking down the beach with her boobs out, would that be allowed? What about a transman, who still has a vagina, but opted for a mastectomy? Does the chest just have to 'look feminine'? What about a girl with a completely flat chest - that's not okay, but a man with massive moobs is fine? Laws are stupid.

• I like your comment and I agree. But I still feel more comfortable with some kind of top on. I don't think I would have the courage to go topless!

• That really sucks.

• uh sorry I don't mean to be grim lol. but yeah. I agree laws are stupid!!!

What Girls Said 19

• I wouldn't choose to do it but if other women felt comfortable enough going topless then I'd consider it cool.
    Why are guys allowed to walk around without shirts while women are immediately judged? I find it unfair.

• I think it is legal here. But no. I have no interest showing my flat chest. The US is so strange cuz violence is ok, but a nip slip is enough to tear the world into chaos. We kinda are progressing though. And women's bodies aren't as "evil" or "unpure" like before. It was once risque to show ankles.

I think in the end, guys would at first perhaps be "excited". But then they'll become desensitized to seeing tits all the time. And no longer will Girls Gone Wild be such a profitable series. Because tits would be so commonplace, it'll perhaps be the same as seeing a sexy leg. Still sexy, but not as arousing or mysterious.
    So think of the Girls Going Wild. Think of all the Spring Break or Mardi Gras girls who flash their tits for beads. What will they do? Will they continue to go wild? How will they get beads? Someone please think of these women! ;_;

• No. Especially not after joining gag and meeting all you perverts ;)

• It's actually legal here but NOPE.

• I would, but I would definitely always be carrying a gun if I did since there are assholes out there that would take it as a sign that I want to fuck them. I would do it so that other small busted ladies would see me and gain some confidence, and so that guys would start to get kinda numb to tits. If they saw them all the time maybe they wouldn't be such a big deal

• no, except for showering and sex I like having clothing on. at least a tee shirt and undies or long nite gown.

• No Thank You... I still like to retain some form of dignity.

• There is no point in going topless, so no.

• My breasts can't handle that amount of gravity.

• It IS legal for a woman to go topless in NY. And you seldom see it. Question answered.

• What women want is the RIGHT to go topless, not to actually do it. I'm female, so I don't think this is stupid.

• on the beach or in general?
    topless on beaches or lakes is legal here and I have no problem doing it.

topless in general... no I don't think people need to see me all day half nude

• I don't even wear shorts!

• No freaking way.

• It is legal to go topless here in Ontario. I wouldn't go topless though.

• Nope. I think it should be allowed though definitely!

• I wish I could, even if it was legal I'd be embarrassed unless everyone else did it. I wouldn't be able to do regular activities without a bra though;(

• no. i would not go topless...

• No I got DDDs

• No thank you. I don't even go topless in the privacy of my own home.

What Guys Said 2

• even if it was legal i doubt any girl would go out topless, with all those guys around. it's like going unarmed in combat

• im guessing there will be more nos than yesses. but because of the hassle it would be lol.