How old do I look?/How old do people always think you are?

Just want an honest opinion:) no hurt feelings or drama! P. S. How old do people think you are? Does it make you feel good or bad when they tell you?

Most Helpful Guy

• Well since you're under 18, that limits my range of guesses, so I'll say 16. You look 16!

People generally think I'm older than I actually am. I guess I look older and/or act older. Some people have told me that I do that, and that I dress older too. All of that probably has some truth to it, so I don't disagree with them.

It used to make me feel bad that I looked older than I actually am, but now I don't really mind. It's not like they think I look 10-15 years older or anything. Just a few years older :)

What Guys Said 4

• You look older than eightteen to tell the truth - in a good way. I'd probably judge you at about 20.
    People always think I'm 18 because i skipped a grade and I've been in their classes and sports for as long as they have. They're always surprised to find that I'm sixteen:

• I am not going to lie but I am horrible at guessing age. But I think that you look about 20. People always assume that I am a little older than I am because of how I act.

• I'm guessing 16 :P

• you look 25

What Girls Said 4

• u look 16, but that's only because i used ur age group to help. u could be older, i wouldn't know

anyway, a lot of people think I'm around 16-18. I don't know y. its kinda flattering i guess.

• I think you look 20. Probably because the braid is somewhat severe. A softer flowing hairstyle would take years off.

People guess me at mid 30's all the time.

• I would have said you are early twenties but I'm really bad at guessing ages lol
    people usually guess my age quite well or 2-3 years above

• I'm 14 people think I'm 17. Cause of my curves