Why do I always feel bad after cutting my hair?

I usually only go to the hairdresser when I think my hair is too long and damaged.
At the beginning, just after the haircut, I feel good, happy. But then, after days, I start to miss my hair, I always think my previous hairstyle was better than the one I have and always think my hair is too short. I can't stop thinking about it.
Even if people keep on telling me it suits me and it's cute, I really miss my longer hair.

Have you ever experienced it? Why do I always feel like this?

Most Helpful Girl

• Welcome to the club! I HATE going to the hairdresser.

• How often do you go there?

I started going to the hairdresser at the age of 7, never cut my hair before hahaha

• I'll do the same, I remember when I was 7 and my hair reached under my butt lol

What Guys Said 0

What Girls Said 3

• SO DO I!!! hahah I think it is because we are so used to it

but if you get a really good haircut then sometimes it is fun

• Use apple cider vinegar and coconut oil, it's so repairing. Only dye your hair 2 times a year or less (don't bleach), it's really bad. Air dry, only wash 2-3 times a week, no heat, don't brush when wet, use a wide-tooth comb to detangle and a boar brush to de-frizz your hair.

• Its normal, because you see the change in your hair and at the same time the change that made on you. Its just for a few weeks, then you will get familiar with it, don't worry.
    I'm sure your hair looks nice, changes are good

• A few weeks, when you can see it grows back haha
      The problem is that even if I prefer them longer, when I get out of the hairdresser's, it looks quite good. But after I wash it, it becomes again wavy so shorter

• I did that last year, for the same reason x)
      I've tried very short to very long hair and the one that really suits me is the one I had and that I had many times x) or maybe longer

• Ok, then wait until it grow! It grows really fast, don't worry :)