Girls, beard or no beard?

If you had to choose, would you rather a guy be clean shaven or have a well groomed beard?

• Beard?
  • Clean shaven?

Most Helpful Girl

What Girls Said 12

• I'll be honest with you: I struggle with my boyfriend over him having facial hair. To me, when I kiss him, I always feel the hair on my lips. His hair is coarse; it's almost ALWAYS painful. I do NOT enjoy kissing that. I like the feel of smooth skin against my fingertips and lips. While I will occasionally find a man a LITTLE attractive with facial hair, they are a one-in-a-billion result... and MY man is CERTAINLY not one of them!

• Ouch lol I feel bad for your boyfriend. Having a girlfriends that's so unattracted to him lol

• No no I AM attracted to him. I love him. Why would I be with him if I didn't? I just struggle with the facial hair, that's all.

• I voted beard. Only because it makes most men look more mature and attractive in some way.. Shaven is also okay obviously. Some men suit shaven and some the opposite.

• That's true. I only asked because i've been growing a beard and not sure if I should keep it haha

• I like a small beard, nothing too crazy, I love the 5 o'clock shadow look... mmmm... like Adam Levine's:)

• Not the full on like caveman I haven't shaved in 5 years beard. I like the scruffy look. And I think it depends on the guy also. Some rock a beard well and some look better clean shaven or with groomed facial hair.

• Definitely the beard.

• I like a light beard ^^ ;)

• I like beards but nothing too long :)

• Would like nice with a beard. U remind me of luke bryan that's crazy

• haha thank you. That is a horrible picture of me though, my face is all messed in that pic :p

• Your right jkjk nah it's alright, your hairs straightish? Might look good with a short goatee I don't like the beard necklace that much

• I don't mind either way as long as the beard isn't ridiculous

• Lumberjacks are in this year..

• Trimmed beard = gorgeous!

• BEARD for the win! :D

What Guys Said 2

• Probably depends on the rest of the guy's look but I've heard that most girls like to witness any guy with a beard from time-to-time.

• i\m clean shaven, and i'd not grow any beard wether girls like it or not XD