What is the number one thing you can't stand about people?

It can be anything, from attitude, demeanor, body language, how they carry themselves, et al.

Most Helpful Girl

• i can't stand liars or guys who lie to me or try to make me jealous. obviously if I am with him then that means I like him but if a guy starts doing sh*t to try and make me jealous, well, that's when it annoys the crap out of me lol. attitude is an important one-i can't stand those who bully or mistreat others and brag about it. it's stupid.

What Girls Said 11

• I hate stubborn people,they are so frustrating! Like would it kill you to compromise?

I also hate people who don't listen to your side when you are in disagreement, and just keep repeating the same phrase over and over again. I'm a compromise, work it out kind of person, and I can't deal with people who aren't willing to return the favor.

• girls that call other girls sluts, when they themselves are the biggest sluts around.

• Oh, peope with huge egos. Seriously, I want to grab a pin and pop their bubble.

• Hypocrisy

• It drives me nuts when waitress/ waiters flirt with my boyfriend or myself...its like can't you see that we are TOGETHER? its not that hard to realize...we walked in holding hands, everyone says they can tell we are crazy about each other, but some people feel the need to see if they can get something that is "off limits"

• Guys that give mixed signals.

Why not just be straight up with what you want?

Girl's that label other girls sluts.

Who are they to determine who a person is...that just really gets to me because people should worry about themselves.

• Many things I'm just not sure where to start.

• I don't like when girls keep split and damaged ends just to say they have long hair. Healthy short hair looks way better than scraggly long hair any day!

• Cockiness.

• Bitching and awkward difficult people. eg a really critical person intent on bringing you down ie either your mood by making you feel bad and criticising everything you do or just in general by their bad behaviour. I just don't have any tolerance for people like that now! Such a waste of time and they will never change! Esp if the awkward person is family so its hard to shake them off. Or a "friend" in your social circle-you hate them but still have to make nice cos your friends are friends with them etc.

Guys messing me around and arrogance would be right behind that though.

• Arrogance

What Guys Said 4

• How life is always a popularity contest to them. It's always about who is the coolest or most famous. BLAH

• Lack of manners, respect for elders, and carelessness.

• Hate scary-ass people... Hiding in order to weasel out of the truth.. hate liars, hate users, abusers, and suckars. I also cain't stand weak-minded little pussbags who wanna be victims... I love people, I just hate those things about people...

• dumb idiots who touch their body like their abs and mad dog people including me when I bodybuild and theyre just skinny as f***

omg p*sses me off