Do guys like it when girls dress up funky?

I was wondering if guys like it when girls dress up all teen vogish? Or if they like it more if they dress in jeans and a tee?

Most Helpful Guy

• I like girls who wear their own personal style. A girl who dresses in clothing she feels comfortable in will be far more confident in it than a girl who feels awkward in what she's wearing.

Just the other day, I saw two girls who I found insanely attractive: One wore an amazing, stylish black dress and high heels with simple, well-chosen earrings and an interesting necklace accentuating her outfit. The other wore torn jeans, sneakers, an 'Anarchy in the UK'-shirt with an open back and a bead-necklace. Both outfits were really sexy to me, because the girls carried them so well.

So my advice is: Construct a style that expresses who you are and then run with it :).

What Guys Said 4

• I'm a little old for teen vogue, however, jeans and a tee is just fine. Some things are just eterrnal.

• I like a girl who expresses herself in a feminine manner, the more the better. But not to an extreme extent.

• I like the simpler look, definitely.

• I can't talk for all boys but I like the jeans look much better

What Girls Said 2

• Personally I think they like I chik who doesn't dress like all the others..Like when I go clubbing I see a lot of the girls wearing the same thing or way too short dresses that exposes them, but there staring at me an my girls, because we stand out..dress in what you wanna.. some of that in season or whatever is like wtf do you call that!? if chix think that I rekon a lot of guys would too... I know From my experience they liked me in jeans an a tee..

• many guys just like it when a girl dresses like herself but yeah it wouldn't hurt by dressing funky once in a while either way you will still have their attention