Describe the perfect body.

Either female or male! Just tell me what would be the perfect body for you. I just want your honest opinion.

I'm just curious what people will say

0|0
5|2

Most Helpful Girl

• Do you know kim kardashian? Well I think she has the most perfect figure she's real she's got a big ass big thighs but has a small stomach and has boobs she's my idol a lot more girls should look up to the like of her(in her body wise only) instead of trying to be paris hilton skinny!

1|0
    0|0
    • Kim is hot, but I've see her in person everyday and she's like 4-11 tall. On television she looks amazing, but in person she seems almost disproportionate. But you are right that women should shoot for her body type more than walking skeletons. I'll take Kim over most girls any day.

What Guys Said 2

• I loved Camilla Alves's body, she's Matthew McConahey's girlfriend, but now that she had his seed in her womb, I've lost all my attraction to her.

I like latin american women's bodies. They usually have the curves, but their bodies are so tight and soft it drives me nuts. I love big breasts too. I'll take silicon D's over a natural B any day. You got to have an ass too. But a tiny waist. Eva Longoria, Rosalind Sanchez, Vida Guerra.

0|0
    0|0
  • I want her to be in shape. Takes care of her body. Nice toned body. Not muscular. Medium to smaller boobs. No body hair.

0|0
    2|0

What Girls Said 4

• scarlett johansson and jessica biel.scarlet has beautiful/glamorous curves and jessica has this amazing athletic figure.since I am "average", I'd love to have my body like either jessica or scarlett any day lol.

0|0
    0|0
  • Male- Reggie Bush. that body is perfection

Female- VS models always have the best bodies

0|0
    0|0
  • Curly hair, but not some big huge afro. Blonde, I love blonde, don't know why. 6 pack. Yes definitely six pack. Dimples of course, and white teeth. I get grossed out by yellow teeth.

0|0
    0|0
  • Perfect body that I like would be not fat or not too skinny nice legs tall but not too tall iand don't need a muscular guy

0|0
    0|0