Guys: Would you still like a girl if she didn't dress that nice?

Do guys care a lot about girls fashion? I don't dress absolutely hideous. I wear loose/sort of baggy black pants and a plain sweater everyday and I feel like guys won't like me because of that?

So if a girl was beautiful (perfect face/ good body), would a guy still go out with her and like her if she didn't dress nice? Or is it a turn off? Honest opinion?

Most Helpful Guy

• When I met my fiancĂ© for the first time she would wear dresses all the time and hair all done up but once we moved in she started wearing sweats 24/7 and hair tied up with little to no make up but... Guess what? I love her the same or even more because her and I have built that trust.

What Guys Said 4

• well... it it depends.

If you take care of yourself, but you are just not a fashionista, that is fine. I like girls that are themselves. However if this is just a sign you are a slob, i am not so interested.

• Still depends on what she wears but the clothes don't have to be absolutely beautiful. If she can dress appropriately then it's fine.

• If a girl's beautiful, it doesn't matter. Actually, so long as a girl dresses appropriately, fit for the occasion, then it's just fine.

• There was a girl like that who fitted that exact description..

She used to dress homeless.. no make up, huge hoodie.. about 4XL

huge shorts.. basketball shorts and jordan shoes.. she never matches she really looked homeless.

and i was like, omg... she's so cute.. but such a tomboy..
    she was cute without makeup. stunning just dressed.. off clothes didn't fit her...

one person even asked why she wore it and she said it was her brothers stuff. i was like ok.. but why no wear your stuff you'd look1 million times better..

id say the week after that she came dressed in girly clothes with make up on and oh... myy... godddddddd...

she wow'd everryoonne. even the teacher had an expression on his face

What Girls Said 1

• when my friend hangs out with me i just wear my pajamas LOL he doesn't give a damn and he has a major crush on me