How long should I grow out my hair?

My hair is fluffy-ish on the bottom & I don't bother to do stuff with it most days. I was thinking about growing it at least to the middle of my back. What do you think? http://pinterest.com/pin/460352393135100888/

Oh yeah I forgot to mention my hair is in that horrible stage in between wavy & straight 😔

Most Helpful Guy

• When I read the title I thought "mid-back is my favorite", and it appears you think of growing to mid-back too.
    I like your length, but I prefer longer, but for the girl it's worse to manage so much hair, so you gotta think about this too, but it doesn't hurt you to try.

• I feel it's going to be hard work (my hair already tangles easily) but hopefully it will be worth it.

• Thanks for the MHO!

• No problem

What Guys Said 9

• I like the way it is now but continue growing it out because it will continue looking great for a long time as it gets longer. Have it wavy.

• they're fine as they are in my opinion

• I like it, but it'll be a real bitch to mange it. Oh and if you like to straighten your hair, you might as well forget about it because, it'll never get anywhere close to being perfectly straight. So if you like your natural hair, then go for it, if not keep as it is.

• Most days I'm to lazy to do anything with my hair anyways lol. I only use a flat iron to make the bottom not as puffy, not to straighten it. So you like it the length that it is or should I grow it longer? I at least want to have it under my breasts again.

• Maybe I wasn't specific when I said "I like it", what I meant was I like mid-back length hair.

• Oh sorry lol

• Do what You think you look good in. All a matter of preference, yours looks good though to me. Which is saying a lot because I prefer shorter hair, like, mine or a bit above shoulder length. Think, Jennifer Lawrence I guess lol.

• Honestly, I think you should do what you want with YOUR hair. I'm sure the fellas will love it regardless, & some girls are gonna hate.

• 15But if a woman have long hair, it is a glory to her: for her hair is given her for a covering. -- Saint Paul's First Epistle to the Corinthians, 11:15

• However long you want

• Grow it and have it wavy! <3

• I like this length but its your choice at the end of the day

What Girls Said 3

• Well, I'd grow it as far as it wants to go, to be honest. I once had hair down to my bum and I loved it. It was a lot of work, mind you...

• As long as you want. It's your hair, now isn't it?

• Mine was below my waist in HS.
    Guys loved it.
    I cut it now to just below my shoulders, but thinking of letting it go long again.