Do you hide your tattoo's or show them off?

I was at a bar last night and always seem to notice a lot of people with tattoo's especially younger women. this one girl I've talked to a couple times before but didn't know well was surprised to see she had a tattoo on her thigh/upper leg I had never seen before , so I guess my question is do you hide your tat's or show them off

• show them off
    25% (2)20% (1)23% (3)Vote
  • bit of both
    50% (4)40% (2)46% (6)Vote
  • hide them most of the time
    25% (2)40% (2)31% (4)Vote
And you are? I'm a GirlI'm a Guy

0|0
7|2

Most Helpful Girl

• I have my whole left side done, but it's only visible to the general public when I'm on the beach. So it's not that I hide it, but it's not visible either. So I would guess anyone answering 'hide' are like me, it's simply placement, or that they got a bad tattoo, or maybe they hide it while at work but otherwise show it off. Tattoos are meant to be seen!

0|0
    0|0

What Girls Said 6

• To job interviews I always cover up the one on my arm, because apparently they're not "work place appropriate", but when I'm just hanging out or going to class I don't really care

0|0
    0|0
  • I have only one tattoo and it's on my thigh. I don't deliberately show it off or hide it. I just wear what I feel like wearing and usually it's too cold to wear anything that shows my tattoo.

0|0
    0|0
  • I only have one tattoo that I occasionally have to hide for work.

0|0
    0|0
  • Hide them only at work

0|0
    0|0
  • I hide a couple but show a couple to xxx

0|0
    0|0
  • show them off sure

0|0
    0|0

What Guys Said 2

• What's the point of getting tattooed if I hide them most of the time.

0|0
    0|0
  • Don't have any but if i did I would probably hide them depending on what part of my body they were on.

0|0
    0|0