Do you hide your tattoo's or show them off?

I was at a bar last night and always seem to notice a lot of people with tattoo's especially younger women. this one girl I've talked to a couple times before but didn't know well was surprised to see she had a tattoo on her thigh/upper leg I had never seen before , so I guess my question is do you hide your tat's or show them off

• show them off
  • bit of both
  • hide them most of the time

Most Helpful Girl

• I have my whole left side done, but it's only visible to the general public when I'm on the beach. So it's not that I hide it, but it's not visible either. So I would guess anyone answering 'hide' are like me, it's simply placement, or that they got a bad tattoo, or maybe they hide it while at work but otherwise show it off. Tattoos are meant to be seen!

What Girls Said 6

• To job interviews I always cover up the one on my arm, because apparently they're not "work place appropriate", but when I'm just hanging out or going to class I don't really care

• I have only one tattoo and it's on my thigh. I don't deliberately show it off or hide it. I just wear what I feel like wearing and usually it's too cold to wear anything that shows my tattoo.

• I only have one tattoo that I occasionally have to hide for work.

• Hide them only at work

• I hide a couple but show a couple to xxx

• show them off sure

What Guys Said 2

• What's the point of getting tattooed if I hide them most of the time.

• Don't have any but if i did I would probably hide them depending on what part of my body they were on.