Gentleman, Which do you prefer (poll include)?

A little birdy told me that Curly girls have more fun ;)

And you are? I'm a GirlI'm a Guy

0|0
5|12

Most Helpful Guy

• Curly any day

1|1
    0|0

What Guys Said 11

• Hell yea!!! i love my curly hair girls... and they lightskinned... you killing me!!! if you thick too then i stop and say thank good for girls like that lol... stay curly its amazing

0|1
    0|0
  • No reall prefference between Wavy and Straight. I really like curls.. as long as it is in good enough condition i can run my hands through it easily... which is rare so I usually avoid it.

0|1
    0|0
  • I like wavy. However the faceshape should be the main focus to determine a hair style i the first place. Curly brings out great highlights of color dancing within the curls and must be coordinated with the skin. But just matching a hair style to any face it's not as easy.

0|0
    0|0
  • everything, and this comes from a badass punk, not a "boring" conservatice gentleman XD XD XD

0|0
    0|0
  • I like wavy and straight the most. But some girls might look better with over styles.

0|0
    0|0
  • I voted for B i think their all pretty girls

1|0
    0|0
  • I like the first woman. She's sweet! I like wavy and after that straight hair.
    Never go bald ladies!

0|0
    0|0
  • Wavey/stright depending on hair style and look of the girl.

0|0
    0|0
  • I like girls with curls, its something different from the others

0|1
    0|0
  • Curly is more exotic and sexy, and so is straight and wavy, but curly catches the eye

0|0
    0|0
  • It depends on the girl attached to the hair. Girls are more concerned about their hair and guys hair than guys are.

0|0
    0|0

What Girls Said 5