Guys, what are your thoughts on girls in sweatpants?

What do you think if a cute girl wears sweat pants regularly? Some days she's dressed nice and other days its a t-shirt and sweats

1|0
3|12

Most Helpful Guy

• We don't even notice. Seriously.

2|0
    0|1

What Guys Said 11

• Not a problem if it's cold outside. If it's not, then it's strange.

0|0
    0|0
  • I enjoy them. They're comfortable and warm.

And they can always come off.

No worries.

2|0
    0|0
  • I don't like them BT wearing them at the gym is the.

0|0
    1|0
  • In my opinion, they should only be worn at home. By both men and women.
    I a bit of a sweat pants snob though.
    We call them tracksuit pants where I'm from.

0|0
    0|0
  • I think sweatpants and T-shirt makes a girl just as sexy, pretty no problem on my end.

1|0
    0|0
  • It doesn't bother me personally. But like the other user said, it's normally best to wear them at home. Especially if it's just cuddling up with the boyfriend in the room.

1|0
    0|0
  • All that matters is they can be removed like any other pair of pants.

0|0
    0|0
  • If its every day then no, but yea its pretty normal to wear that in the winter at college or wherever

0|0
    0|0
  • Depends, gym and at home is fine. But anywhere else it looks really dressed down.

0|0
    0|0
  • I think of comfort and casual

1|0
    0|0
  • Honestly, hate it. No, not joking or trolling, I do think it's rather trashy (same thing when guys do it). Dress like an adult if you want to be treated as one.

0|0
    1|1

What Girls Said 3

• Well guys don't mind it when I wear sweatpants. I literally look like I just rolled out of bed most of the time when I go to school and I know of multiple guys who have a crush on me.

1|0
    0|0
  • Lots of girls only wear them because of that time of the month. That, or the fact that they just didn't feel like wearing real pants. Personally, if I'm just I that kind of mood, I'll wear sweatpants. I almost ALWAYS wear jeans but sometimes I'm just in the mood to be comfy and I wear sweatpants.
    If a guy has a problem with that, it's their loss. Girls like comfort! Deal with it, dudes!

0|0
    0|0
  • my boyfriend loves when i wear sweat pants and i don't know why. i thought he'd love it more when i wear skirts or short shorts (in the summer) but for some reason sweat pants turn him on a lot. he can't wait to take them off me and i didn't even think sweat pants were revealing. i wore leggings the other day around him and he was pleased. this morning i wore my sweat pants and you'd think it was Christmas or something... i don't get what it is about him and sweat pants but he loves them on me

0|0
    0|0