I want to work at PacSun. I don't think I have the looks?

I am 17 years old. I come from the city.
I'm German. 100%
I want to work at Pacsun because : The clothes are great. I love the style of Pacsun. It seems like a nice and energetic environment where I can be comfortable in.

My question exactly was..
Do you think I have the looks?
If not.. then what do I have the looks for?

Most Helpful Guy

• Sounds like this was written by the pacsun social media marketing department. If you want to work there... apply.

What Guys Said 3

• Fuck yes you have the looks. I don't know how it works in the states. If they hire based on looks, to give the company a good rep then if they don't accept you then they suck. You're cute af. Go for it!

• Lol no you probably get minimum wage

• What the blazes is a PacSun and why do you care?

• Look it up..

• Why the hell would I want to look it up? It sounds useless and stupid, like something only a 17 year old girl would care about.

What Girls Said 3

• I'm sure they won't judge you on how you look, apply, show that you do have genuine interest in the job and have good eye contact. Don't be scared or sell yourself short. Based on what you've said on why you want to work there, they would love to have you work there. :) Try it out, hope you get an interview and get the job! :D Good luck!

• The only stores i know of that go for a certain look are Hollister and Abercrombie. When I go to pacsun there's usually skater guys working but for girls the style varies. I say go for it you'll never know unless you apply.

• i'm sure they're not that picky. there's no certain look.