Men and women do you find tattoos attractive. ?

I find tattoos extremely attractive. What about you. ? Do you like your man (or woman ) with a little ink. ?

Most Helpful Girl

• Not ideally
    But if they had some and I was attracted to them
    Then Id wish they hadn't gitten them
    But oh well
    And then I wouldn't care

What Guys Said 7

• I've said this before. To me, tattoos are like graffiti on your walls. They might still be art but they don't make the price of your house go up.

I absolutely abhor tattoos.
    The only tattoos acceptable to me are tribal tattoos - on people actually in a tribe. Not just because their mother was Samoan or something like The Rock, he's absolutely disgraceful.

• Yeah but if that's what he wants to do then he should do it.

• @Sexualchrist

• Not me. I don't like seeing ink on skin.

• No, tattoos are for men and girls.

• Depends on the style of the person who has it. Some women look sexy n some just rachet. Now a tramp stamp is disgusting and ruins a girls image in my opinion.

• Some tattoos are pieces of art. But if the girl seems pretty to me, a tattoo is a stain.

• No... i dont

• Yes I find them hot, as long as they cover a small area of the body lol. Looks badass most of the time!

What Girls Said 4

• I don't mind a guy having one or two reasonably sized tattoos, but I don't like it when every inch of their body is covered in ink.

• depends what it is and who its on.

• Some are kind of hot, but most times no. I'm not into people ruining their bodies with ink.

• It really depends on what the tattoo is, and where it is. I don't like tribal tattoos.

• I hate tribal tattoos