How many bras and styles of bra?

How many bras and how man different styles of bras do you have? Which bra is your favorite?

Most Helpful Girl

• i have a lot of bras... nearly a collection hahaahaha.. too many to choose

What Girls Said 3

• 2 sports bras, 3 boring everyday bras, 1 strapless, 3 pretty push ups, 2 lingerie bras. So that's 11 total.

• I have like 8 bras. 3 sports bras, 1 pushup/strapless, 1 pushup, 1 strapless, 2 regular.

• I have 8 bras, 3 different styles, and sports bras

What Guys Said 3

• all I know is standard and push up hahaa

• I go commando when it comes to bras. It's better and more comfortable for me not to wear bras. My boobs have a sense of freedom!

• I'm a liberated feminist so I go natty. I've got droopy swingers as a result but IDGAF!

• Actually not wearing a bra makes your tits premier because it forces the skin to hold itself up and strengthens it while bras do all the work and then the skin becomes saggy because it loses its strength.

• @kittykatg hahaha, only the French! Thanks for that, I'm off for a cold shower! lol

• You're welcome haha