Would you ever cut your hair like Miley? GIRLS ONLY?

Would you ever cut your hair like Miley or really short? Girls Only

Most Helpful Guy

What Guys Said 0

What Girls Said 9

• No. It's not becoming of someone who wants to look professional. It becomes someone who wants to look like they're a 5 year old.

• I have before. It was fun but a surprising amount of up keep because my hair grows really fast and growing it back out was a pain in the ass. I can see myself doing it again though.

• I've had a short pixie cut before but it it wasn't like hers. I got bored one day and was like "F*ck it, I'm cutting all my hair off." I honestly did like it a lot. It was a lot easier to manage. The only thing that sucks is the growing out process.

• No, probably not. I think it looks great on Miley, but I don't think I could pull it off.

• Noooo I love my hair :)

• Pixie hair cuts don't work for people that don't have her face shape. I do not lol Sooo nope!

• God no. My hair is past my bum and I love it. Wouldn't cut it for anything other than a trim.

• I have actually and I loved it! I'm currently growing it out though, it was fun, but now I'm done ;)

• No, I wouldn't.