Wearing yoga pants on a daily basis? Attractive or Slutty?

I'm curious on your input

• Attractive
  • Slutty

Most Helpful Guy

• I'm only 25 years old, but I find myself saying "I remember when 'slutty' meant that someone was... well, slutty. Not someone who wears a certain piece of clothing"

What have I become? D:

What Guys Said 13

• only if it makes sense its acceptable. like if its hot. if a girl is wearing yoga pants on a cold ass day, then seriously what the fuck? obvious attention whore lol.

• I saw lot girls the other day at this exercise place wearing yoga pants
    doesn't make no difference to me , i don't look at womens clothing to
    be slutty or attractive way. i look at women as a beautiful human being
    if they dress slutty or attractive that's their decision..

• I see nothing slutty about them but don't always wear them. Vary your clothing style.

• Pretty much all American girls wear them nearly every day in college. It's more something they can be lazy about and still look good in than sluttiness

• Niether. It's not slutty, just lazy to wear them regularly outside the house or gym.

• I ain't complaining!

http://i.imgur.com/bYrUR7J.gif

• It depends on the booty size, if you're on the biggish side then you should probably put that into consideration ;)

• to say im skinny I've got a big bum

• Can't see it in your profile pic, but socially speaking, you being an engaged lass would communicate that you're wearing whatever it is for comfort, or to impress the mister of the future rather than attempt to draw the attention of any of us the booty-admiring flock.

• Just wear them! Men love them!

• Neither. If worn everyday, it looses it's effectiveness.

• I'm a guy so of course I'm attracted to girls in yoga pants, I find no problem with them at all.

• Love a woman who wears yoga pants~

• I think women are deliberately oblivious to how sexual it is. To see the absolute shape of a woman's ass is a turn on, but its like advertising it with no intention of selling it. You know guys are hyper sexual, ?

• There's a reason I made sure my exe's yogis were always clean! hahaha

What Girls Said 13

• Lazy...
    It's slutty if you don't have anything covering the bum - if the pants are a bit see through...
    If they're thicker then it's fine.
    But it's for working out or taking out the trash - not going out. O. o

• A person can't dress slutty because clothing doesn't dictate personality. Hasn't your family told you not to judge a book by its cover?

• It depends. If you look good in em then I guess its OK but over here everyone wears them and those thin leggings and its like 30° outside so that's not a good look. Then you can see panties and cellulite ugggh make me want to puke.

• I live near Miami and it's the norm here so I don't mind it at all, every girl wheres them down here even the moms lol

• It's not slutty, wear whatever you want =P

• I think it's only sluttly when your wearing the light colored or see through ones and some girls at my highschool don't wear any underwear which is so disgusting X (

• Neither. I think it's called 'lazy.'
    Let the downvotes begin, it's just my opinion.

• COmfy and they look nice alrighty! I use them often why would it be slutty?

• I wear yoga pants and workout pants everyday pretty much but that is because I actually workout. I don't think they are slutty. I think maybe like yoga shorts are kind of slutty.

• If you're wearing them every day cause you know guys find it attractive and want to get attention so you can slut it up, then its slutty

• They don't look slutty, but I would ONLY wear them out with a long shirt to cover up.

• Whatever, they're comfortable! :D

• As long as your washing them after you wear them. Cause they be in your ass and there thin