Why does men's underwear miss the comfort and pattern part?

Ok, something I have been wondering about for a very, very long time and that's is why does women's underwear have so much comfort and beautiful patterns while, even the most expensive men's underwear (from what I have seen), men's underwear haven't any of this. I have seen many different underwear for men, but noone of them had beautiful patterns. In addition, is most of our underwear very uncomfortable compared to the ladies underwear.

So this have made me think why does the producers use so much more effort and money on women's underwear compared with guy's underwear?

Most Helpful Guy

• Wait, how do you know women's underwear is more comfortable? lol

• Hmm, maybe I am a shemale. hahha, just kidding. I guess i didn't thought of that before writing this post. But I use to fold women¨s underwear after the clothes have been dry. And even if you don't want to, you have to touch it. They are much more smoother and than the underpants I have. That's what made me thought they were more comfortable. LOL, maybe I should try one of them. :3

• Well quit wearing sandpaper for underwear and you'll be fine ;)

My underwear feels fine on me, though I haven't tried on women's underpanties yet...

• hahah, I wished I wore sandpapers. LOL. xD

What Girls Said 3

• Women's underwear is more comfortable? I think not. Try wearing a thong all day and then we'll talk.

Why don't producer focus on more pattern and styles for men's underwear, because men don't buy it

• Haha, actually it depends. I don't think that all. I would love to try a underwear with patterns. I guess you have a point there. I was a little bit to exaggerating with the comfortable part.

• Hey speak for yourself! I wear a thong quite often they are actually my preferred style. You just got to know which kind to buy! Though I will admit there are some days every once in awhile I got to cover the cheeks!

• i think he's talking about granny panties

• 0|0
    • LOl, hahah it made my day. :P

Have to buy one of those.

• Lmao! Have at them! All those Calvin Klein ads proved to me that basic is quite sexy though.

• Really? From personal experience, men's underwear is a ton more comfortable. Who cares about the patterns.

• Really? Haaha, I always thought the opposite. Have to agree that patterns are more beautiful on women's underwear, but I am curious how it would have been on men's underwear. :P

What Guys Said 4

• Because men can't buy underwear that turns women on. If we could, we would.

• I don't agree. I have some pairs of boxer briefs which are a bit longer in the legs and they are very comfortable

• Maybe it's me that's have the cheap ones :P

I agree some of them can be comfortable, but compared to the women's it's nothing at all,

• I don't know. I haven't tried any women's underwear before to compare

• Hhahah, not me either. But from folding clothes and underwears this thought came up in the mind. :P

• I have some underwear that keeps everything nice and comfy, but I also have some older pairs that just bind up so I know where you're coming from. Boxer briefs are where it's at!

• I know exatly what you mean. I have a pair that is actually very comfy and another one that's not so good to go in. :/

• Cuz women are picky. And they need variety in their life.