Are we the best judges of our looks?

You know comparing yourself to other people and determining if your better looking physically.. do you think your actually accurate most of the time when you think your better looking then someone els? vice versa

Most Helpful Girl

• I don't think so. Sometimes you look at yourself in the mirror so many times whether to brush your hair, apply make-up, or just glance at yourself... and you become so accustom to what you see on the daily basis that you see yourself as blah some day compare to the other girl

What Girls Said 5

• No! We are the harshest judges of our looks

• I'm popular with Asian guys and black guys but not with white guys.

• For me i think yes for clothing coz only we know what we feel comfy in. But for our lokks i don't think so. I find myself not so good looking while my friends say its all in my mind. So see

• It depends on someone's preference. There are people that prefer to have a certain type of face and have it then there are people that prefer a certain type of face and don't have it. The people that have the type of face they find attractive are the lucky ones.

• Honestly , i feel like a potato most of the time. It's really rare if i think i'm better looking than someone.. because i think everyone is beautiful and/or cute.

What Guys Said 2

• No, we aren't. The one to decide that is your lover. Your mind is willing to lie to you and say: you are pretty or you are ugly. It's where insecurity comes from.

• You can't see yourself outside of your body and you have seen pictures and images in the mirror all your life. You need a outside reference to judge. However, you get 10 judges and they all see something different. People like who they like.