Are you happy for people to see you in a bikini?

Was having a debate with friends today or whether the majority of women/girls would happily post photos or show people themselves in bikinis, I think they wouldn't but my friends seem to think they would...

So would you be happy to share a photo of yourself in a bikini lets say to Facebook or Twitter or be seen by people you know on holiday in one?

• Yes
  • No
  • I'm a nosey guy

Most Helpful Girl

What Guys Said 13

• No until next year when I'll get abs.
    (I mean mid of next year, because next year is only 12 days away lol)

• never gonna happen to me yo :D but if I had to answer for girls, it doesn't matter to me.

• i doubt anyone would like to see me in a bikini LOL

• I don't wear bikinis and don't like revealing my body.

• I guess if I'm feeling pretty and not bloated I'll show it off in a bikini haha :P

• I am not for many, many reasons happy to show myself in a bikini.

• People will hate your appearance either way, so you may as well do whatever makes you happy.

• I think only in private, and with a very understanding/supportive girl.

• I've never worn one. I choose more mascular options

• Me in bikini nope not happening period

• I'm too skinny to sport a bikini, my jugs are below average in size

• I'd have no problem posing in a bikini

• No, I'm too flat chested...

I think most girls who are in reasonable shape would feel comfortable enough about their bodies to do that - I could be wrong I guess.

What Girls Said 11

• I don't generally post photos of myself on Facebook but I have no problem with people seeing me in a bikini. I keep myself in shape and am comfortable with my body, come summer I spend a solid 80-90% of my free time in a bikini.

• what are your thoughts on those that post self pics of themselves in their bikini? are they seeking attention from guys?

• My judgement criteria on that is if she's wearing the bikini at an appropriate location (pool, beach, etc...) and with the apparent intent to actually enter the water I won't judge her. Otherwise my first impression is that she's just doing it for the attention.

• Nope. I don't like them.

• I like my body, and I like receiving compliments on it. I don't have any bikini photos on facebook (except like one group photo from a class beach trip in 9th grade), but I recently posted a beach photo where I am in a bikini in the water on instagram. :)

• Last summer, in 2013 , I had no problem being in a bikini. Was feeling a bit self-conscious, but looked much better. Now, hell no. lol.

• I don't really care if people see me in a bikini. I don't usually post pictures of myself though so it's not likely that I'll do that.

• I don't post bikini photos to Facebook but I'm tagged in them so they're up, doesn't bother me.

• ugh no my butt-to-leg-to-feet ratio is hot but my upper bod is fug

couldn't wear a bikini
    at most, I'd wear like a shirt with the underwear portion

• Well I workout 3-5 times a week and have a very strict vegan diet and always watch my health, no smoking or drinking. So yes it does feel good the few times I wear a bikini to be checked out, but don't think I'd post it online for the attention.

• No it makes them look silly

• yeah im fine with it

• I wouldn't because a lot of people on my friend list wouldn't approve of wearing a bikini because it shows too much. Also my boyfriends mom and dad are my friends and I want him to be able to keep going on vacation with me lol