What are some goood ways of catching a girls eye when you walk into a club or bar?

Just walking up to random women does not work and I really don't know how to start a conversation but once I start talking I can keep an intelligent conversations for hours.

Most Helpful Girl

• Look at the details. If your sitting next to a girl your interested in, make a note of the words on her shirt, a watch she's wearing, etc. Comment on it hopefully that will lead you to then give a compliment in which she'll need to respond in some way. Go from there.

• *Probably not a good idea to comment the words on her shirt though...especially if the words run across her chest.She may just think you were staring at her boobs and some girls don't like that.

But yes...finding something to compliment her on is good advice.

What Girls Said 4

• If you look good and you show eye contact with the girl but she's really not going to take notice to you if she's not physically attracted to you as this would be the 1st time she's sees you unless you do the drunken ejet on the dance floor giving it loads then she might notice you not for good reasons though lol

• Sorry, but a club isn't exactly the correct place to have a intelligent to conversation with anyone! When you chat with a girl at a club it has a lot of negative connotations attached to it. If you know what I mean.

• Smile and make eye contact often also. You wanna believably look like you are having a good time even if you are a bit sulky and shy definitely don't act it!. If you see her running low on her drink and heading for the bar take that chance to ask her what it is she is drinking and if you can buy her a refill.

• Just give her eye contact until she notices you and then walk up to her and say Hi I'm soo and soo. Its pretty simple, I really can't think of other ways. I mean, that's how you meet a person pretty much. And by the way a guy tried it on me but it was at school though, just be relaxed and chill and act like your interested in her as a friend at first, don't make it seem like I really interested in you and I want to date you. Haha make it casual and friendly! Good luck!

What Guys Said 0