What's your fashion style?

Generally, what we choose to wear usually tells a lot about our personalities! So what does your attire express about you?

Most Helpful Girl

• Fairly, boring/conservative I guess: skirts (not too short), tops (not too much cleavage), leggings, occasionally yoga pants, sweaters. I almost always wear darker colors. I'm positively obsessed with shoes.

I'm not really sure what that says about me, though I'd love to find out ;-)

• That doesn't sound boring, it sounds classy/casual. You seem to be laid back (correct me if I'm wrong) but are you mysterious and sophisticated. I just thought I would ask about mystery since you said you wear a lot of darker colours. :)

• No, it's because I like to blend in to the background

• I see, that makes sense though, it can be quite the relief too. :)

What Guys Said 2

• Quirky and eclectic. Jeans, buttoned shirts (dark colours or patterns, I have a few African prints), sometimes a scarf.

• I like to dress casual. Just jeans and a tshirt. Nothing to special. What about you

• That's fine, it seems as though you are easy going. As for myself, I like to switch up what I wear so sometimes I will dress elegant, casual, frumpy, edgy or classic chic from the 1940s. Regardless, I always wear hats, simple earrings and necklaces. Thanks for asking. :)

What Girls Said 5

• Another jeans and t-shirt person here, I'm afraid.

• Honestly, it all depends on how I feel when I wake up that day. My style will go from athletic to casual to hippie to Scary Spice in a heartbeat. LOL

• http://wanelo.com/strawberrydusk/products
    ^my fashion sense.
    I'd say it's: feminine, sexy, classy, quirky, alternative, pop punk (a mixture of typical and edgy but primarily edgy), flashy and fun.
    how about you asker?
    oh and if you dont mind what would you say for mine?

• Thank you for the link and I can reason with what you're saying, it does look like that. I definitely, don't mind, it seems as though you are a free spirit to me, which is very cool, but please let me know if I'm wrong. As for myself, I switch it up a lot from casual, elegant, edgy, to 1940s classic chic but I always wear hats, and simple jewelry (not too fussy earrings and necklaces). Thank you for asking. :)

• Yeah I guess you could say i'm a free spirit in the manner that I don't follow trends I don't like but rebellion depends on how you define it

• That's cool, I meant rebellion in the sense that you are are brave enough to be yourself :)

• Conservative, Clean, form fitting, earth colors

What does that say about me?

• Feel free to correct me if I'm wrong, but to me I would guess you seem to be a sophisticated intellect. :)

• Jeans and a T. Yes I'm a lazy slob lollz :)