What do guys think of bellybutton piercings?

im turning 15 in January and would like to get my bellybutton pirced… my dad says it looks trashy and gross what do guys think about them?

Most Helpful Girl

• It's all about perspective and how people have been raised to see body art. Traditional people see body art as trashy and something only bad criminals get.

At your age, (I'm not too far ahead) people generally are okay with tattoos and piercings. Especially with one on your bellybutton which is considered concealed! It's not as if you're getting huge plugs in your nose or bedazzling your forehead!

People are mostly opening up to the fact that tattoos and piercings are okay now. I just saw a guy with full sleeves unconcealed working as a pharmacist! My advice is not to take your dad's advice even though I know it's your dad. For myself, my dad wouldn't want me to get a tattoo, but my mom being more modernized and less traditional, she's completely okay with tattoos because she even has some mom friends who have tattoos.

I personally think bellybutton piercings are cute and probably the most innocent and cute way to get a piercing. I'm going to be getting a bellybutton piercing soon too, actually, lol!

What Guys Said 5

• I think belly piercing are cute and sexy... especially if she has a ring that's more interesting than the basic silvery barbel!

• Most of them look kinda cute. Don't overdo it though. Nothing really big and too noticeable.

• I think it's reeeeeally sexy.

• They're cute, so long as they don't snag or get in the way!

• I think a belly button piercing looks cute on girls. You need his or your mom's approval for it.

What Girls Said 2

• You're 15 and unless your dad agree, you're supposed to wait until you're 18 to do it.

• I agree with ur dad, and ur just 18 u'd look like a freakin hoe, unless ur fit and at least 18, ur choice who are we to stop u