Do you buy new clothes or fix broken ones?

I don't even remember when I bought new clothes.

• Buy new
  • Fix

Most Helpful Guy

• I never fix clothes, I do not really know how, my mum knows how but I don't usually bother getting her to do it either. I just buy new clothes, I tend to buy quality clothes when I buy them so they tend to last but when they do reach the end of their useful life time I just go and buy new clothes. Each year I replace a few new things usually so I don't end up with a whole wardrobe full of old worn out clothes. I like to dress well, One thing I have also noticed when you dress well is women notice you more and check you out more to and that is always a plus having women checking you out LMAO :)

What Girls Said 6

• I fix if I can. If it is not something fixable, then I buy.

• unless it's a favorite, I buy new clothes.

• Dude, u need new clothes, buy them, u don't even remember when u brought them

• I do both, it depends on what kind of clothes it is and how broken they are

• I buy clothes every week
    Because even when I have clothes, I have nothing to wear...

• I rarely buy new clothes. I don't go to clothes shopping often. In fact, I hate shopping for clothes.
    I usually spend my money on video games and books.

What Guys Said 5

• Usually buy new ones. I can't fix clothes but my mom did fix some from when I was little.

• If you buy high-quality clothes and treat them well, they will last for years and years.

• Buy new ones when current ones are fading. Wear fading clothes for dirty work and at work.

• Neither really. Well I've bought some t-shirts and jeans over the past few years, but that's about it, and only when they started fitting really badly and we're falling apart.

• I buy new clothes, haven't fix my clothes since thats cheap.