Is this hot?

while on one of your first dates with someone, the girl randomly suggests going to a pool and swimming in your undies(but no sex after)? what would you think of the idea/the girl?

Most Helpful Guy

• its hot but the no sex thing afterwords might be a bit hard for me to deal with if I was that turned on by the sexy swimming part , I'd definity want more than swimming with her by that point in the night

What Guys Said 2

• I think that's something more for a later date. it is spontaneous and that may be a turn on for some but it might be a bit much, too soon.

• Id think that she has seen way too many teen date movies. At the same time I think it would be nice to see her in her underwear, so I'm kind of split on this.

What Girls Said 2

• I think that even though you said there is no sex afterwards the idea of suggesting swimming in his undies is suggesting sex. That is just my opinion. I don't know why you would do that anyway. That is not my ideal first date, but I guess everyone is different.

• No offense, but that sounds like a really strange idea. What is even the point of it?