Bra Size and Body Proportion?

I am 5'1 and about 110lbs. I am a 34D. I love my boobs, but I feel a bit out of proportion. I can't help but wonder if I'm as top heavy as I think I am.

Most Helpful Girl

What Guys Said 3

• The size is ok, but the problem with rolling 34D's is that when you have kids in the future they will grow a bit more and then shrink and sag (which is why many women get breast reduction or a lift after kids) and the other problem is back pain and potential poor posture.

• A picture of these things helps. It's all in how everything fits together. Your height means nothing alone.

• Sounds great

What Girls Said 6

• you're really not. you're so lucky you have such big boobs. i'm nearly 5 feet, about 107lbs and i'm a B.

• You aren't out of shape but make sure you build muscle so you don't become out of shape later on.

• It does sound a bit off... but too much chest? Nice problem? You can always get a reduction. ..

• I am 5'7 100lbs and a 32B. But trust me my body structure sucks.

• im jealous im 5'2 with like no boobs. maybe some people might think theyre outta proporiton but i dont. i mean honestly, who doesn't love big boobs? i wish i were curvy like that dont overthink it

• I'm the same height just a few pounds lighter and only a 32B. haha envious of your boobs.