What is the habit you are most proud of breaking or want to break?

Yes so everyone has bad habits they wish they could change, for example I used to bite my nails all the time until I had little nubs. I finally broke that habit recently and now growing beautiful nails, getting ready to paint them, yay!

So do you have any habits you want to change or have already done so that you are not proud of?

Most Helpful Girl

• Self harming. It got to a point where it became part of my routine: wake up, get ready, hit myself, go to school, cut or burn, etc
    Some days I didn't even felt like I "needed it" (I know no one needs self harm but you know what I mean) but I was so used to doing it that it felt weird not to.

• Omg girl it saddens me to hear this, I think this is a habit you can break. and is dangerous to you. Maybe a therapist would be able to help. I hope I'm not intruding, I'm just worried about you now:(

• Oh meant it's something Im glad I don't do anymore :)
      Thanks for worrying!!

• Oh thank god, you had me really worried l

What Guys Said 1

• I really need to break some terrible habits around internet time wastage.

• How much time do you think you spend on the internet daily?

• Hahahaha I get it now good one:)

• Waaaaay the hell too much time! I need to spend more time in the world with actual people, qt w/ friends, work, etc.

What Girls Said 1