Would I suit short hair?

Or would it make me look lik a guy?

Most Helpful Guy

• your donkey approves

What Guys Said 12

• Funny enough just got finished answering a question with a similar thing about a celebrity. I would say it is EXTREMELY rare that a girl can "pull off" short hair, in which case they don't look terrible, ie. Halle Berry, even though she still looks better with long hair. I would suggest short hair always being a bad idea, especially if you are worried about looking like a guy (which is what short hair does visually for most guys looking at it.) Generally I feel like short hair is either terrible looking, or somewhat passable, but in either way it is never the more attractive choice over longer hair

• Imagine yourself with short hair. If you think you would feel comfortable and happy with it then yes. What matters is for YOU to enjoy how you look.

• Dangerous to say, especially since on your profile pic your hair is blown upwards so it's not clearly visible what your hair would look like if it wear "hanging down".
    Based on your profile pic, my feeling says it wouldn't look as nice as it does now!

• You can just photoshop a picture of yourself and edit it out with short hair and see how you would look with it.

• It reckon so :) you would not look like a guy.

Just don't do army short!

• Long hairs gals
    short hair guys

:)

• No idea. But hairstyle has the most dramatic effect on the face, it could make or break it.

• Please don't...

• No short hair pls :/(

• Yeah you would suit it.

• I think short hair will suits on you.

• Yes you would look cute

What Girls Said 1