Do guys like country girls?

This might be a little weird but do guys fall for country girls? I'm not the most preppy high heels kinda girl. I like my boot and jeans... What do guys think of country girls? Do they think OMG she's so annoying or do they fall for them?

• Country girls
  • City girls

Most Helpful Guy

• It completely depends on the guy, just like it depends on which nationalities they like, you can't get a definite answer here I'm afraid
    However, it is quite common that guys are more enticed by girls through convenience, social reputation and having the safety of the same interests
    So for example if a country guy liked a country girl it might be because she was closer than city girls, had the same interests and could relate to him easily, and they have similar friends and he has heard about her through word of mouth and reputation
    Hope this helps! :)

What Guys Said 4

• Some country girls are great. But at the same time not all guys are into country girls. So there is no just one correct answer. Some like some don't. Just have to find the ones that like.

• I like both. I'm from the south by the way.

• If she can TAKE me to the country

• Voted A, country girls are cool.

What Girls Said 1

• Some do and some don't, just depends on the guy.